Conference fee, registration and practical information
The 11th Nordic Drinking Water Conference
11 to 13 June 2018
Conference fee NDWC Oslo 2018
- Early bird discount until 15 April – NOK 7495,- eks VAT
- Standard conference fee – NOK 7995,- eks VAT
- Conference fee for presenters – NOK 4495,- eks VAT
- Conference fee for students, including PhD students – NOK 2495,-eks VAT
Note, there is a limit of 20 students.
Conference fee includes the opening reception and conference dinner.
Conference fee does not include accommodation. Please arrange this directly—more information below.
About the speaker conference fee
- Speakers at workshops, invited based on submitted abstracts, are given free participation during the day of their presentation (does not include conference dinner on Tuesday).
- Speakers can attend the rest of the conference by paying 2/3 of the conference fee (includes conference dinner).
- Other expenses will be carried by the speakers themselves.
The conference will take place at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Holbergsgate 30, which is located in the centre of Oslo.
The SAS Airport Bus connects the hotel directly with Oslo Gardermoen Airport, with departures every 20 minutes throughout the day to and from the main entrance of the hotel. Travelling time is estimated at 45 minutes.
The Airport Express Train takes 25 minutes to reach the National Theatre station, which is a five-minute walk to the hotel.
Early bird deadline is 15 April.
Deadline for registration is 1 June.
Accommodation – booking of hotel room
Accommodation is reserved at several hotels in Oslo, but has to be booked by the registrants themselves.
The hotels are:
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel (the venue hotel)
Web registration link or call +47 23 29 30 00
Deadline: 15 May
Call +47 23 15 72 00 for reservation.
Deadline: 10 May
Please note that available hotel rooms in Oslo during the conference are very few, due to a high number of arrangements in this period. We therefore STRONGLY advice You to make Your bookings at the earliest convenience.
Possible cancelling of registration
Cancelling of registration before 11 May is free. If cancelling after 11 May, the full registration fee will be invoiced. If you are unable to attend, you may send another person instead.