Conference fee, registration and practical information
The 11th Nordic Drinking Water Conference
11 to 13 June 2018
Conference fee NDWC Oslo 2018
- Standard conference fee – NOK 7995,- eks VAT
- Conference fee for presenters – NOK 4495,- eks VAT
- Conference fee for students, including PhD students – NOK 2495,-eks VAT
Note, there is a limit of 20 students.
Conference fee includes the opening reception and conference dinner.
Conference fee does not include accommodation. Please arrange this directly—more information below.
About the speaker conference fee
- Speakers at workshops, invited based on submitted abstracts, are given free participation during the day of their presentation (does not include conference dinner on Tuesday).
- Speakers can attend the rest of the conference by paying 2/3 of the conference fee (includes conference dinner).
- Other expenses will be carried by the speakers themselves.
The conference will take place at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Holbergsgate 30, which is located in the centre of Oslo.
The SAS Airport Bus connects the hotel directly with Oslo Gardermoen Airport, with departures every 20 minutes throughout the day to and from the main entrance of the hotel. Travelling time is estimated at 45 minutes.
The Airport Express Train takes 25 minutes to reach the National Theatre station, which is a five-minute walk to the hotel.
Deadline for registration is 1 June, 15:00.
Accommodation – booking of hotel room
Reservation made for the conference has now expired. Even so, the hotel still may have available rooms for reservation. Information for the venue hotel is:
Radisson Blu Scandinavia
Holbergsgt. 30 N-0166 Oslo Norway
Oslo has also many other hotels close by, but we strongly recommend to book at first opportunity since June is a busy month with a lot of people visiting the capitol.
Possible cancelling of registration
Cancelling of registration before 11 May is free. If cancelling after 11 May, the full registration fee will be invoiced. If you are unable to attend, you may send another person instead.